Architect typeface is our first font to be released for use in Rhino 3D software. Finally, you can use true single-line fonts to make your job faster and easier.
- True type, open path lettering using Rhino's "Allow single stroke fonts" check box
- San serif lettering style
- Clean lines, smooth curves, close join points, and precise lettering alignment
- Support after the sale - I love suggestions too!
This font is only for use in the following products:
- Windows: Rhino 3D software versions 6 and above (*please note, this font is already pre-loaded in version 7).
- Mac: Compatible with pre-release WIP Build (you need to purchase version 5 in order to use the WIP Build). This font does not work in Mac version 5.
For more information about Rhino 3D including features, trials, and purchasing options, click here.
Single Line Fonts End User License Agreement can be found here. If you have any questions, please be sure to get in touch!